Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day with a Birthday






Today is a special day ... I'm able to celebrate the two most important men in my life. As we celebrate Father's Day along with Brett's Birthday, I'm reminded of the true joy that comes with having such amazing men that I call my Father and my Husband each day of my life.



During this Father's Day, I continue to feel blessed for the love, support, courage, and strength my father has given me since the day I was born. My Dad believes in me...always has. He has pushed me to get good grades through school, graduate with a college degree, land my dream job in sales, and live life with good Christian values.



With this comes no suprise that I would marry a man with the same morals, work ethic, and deep love/understanding for me. With each passing year, Brett becomes an even better man, husband, son, and friend. I look forward to the many more birthdays we'll share together.


God has blessed me so very much with these two men. I celebrate them today; Happy Father's Day Dad and Happy Birthday Brett! I love you both so much.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Happy Birthday Bret & Happy Father's Day Mr. O'Toole! Love you Shannon! So glad to have you as a friend. :)

    ReplyDelete