Sunday, September 19, 2010









The September issue of Southern Living has to be my most favorite to date. 25 Tips for Celebrating the Soul of the South is a fabulous article that celebrates the sweetest things in life that we should all experience at least once (whether we live in the south or not!). I've chosen my favorites and listed them below. I look forward to reading your posts below on your favorite's.


1. Welcome Friends with a Beautiful Table
2. Enjoy the Blues
3. Savor Savannah
4. Smoke Like a Pitmaster
5. Keep it Sweet- everyone must know how to make the most delicious Southern Sweet Tea
6. Float a River
7. Partner Up!!!! Texas Two Step, Carolina Shag (thank you Spence for teaching me yrs ago), and the Appalachia Flatfoot (dang...dont know this one!).
8. Bring Back Old-Fashioned Storytelling
9. Plant Your Family's Tree
10. Visit Shrimp Docks
11. Make a Perfect Apple Pie (I've only done this once...)
12. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS- Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment